The DMS for Google Drive.
- The vast majority of data loss in the cloud happens because of human errors. AODocs keeps your documents safe by transferring the ownership of files to a Ceva coporate Google Drive account, and letting administrators control which users have the permission to delete documents.
- Google Drive makes it easy to share documents with other people – sometimes too easy. AODocs makes your confidential files more secure by preventing re-sharing of files and accidental public sharing.
- AODocs turns Google Drive into a corporate file server: a centrally-managed, consistent folder structure that all users can access directly from their My Drive home page, without asking the link from co-workers. But it’s still Google-easy to use!
- The AODocs workflow engine provides a simple configuration interface and powerful features to automate your business processes, document lifecycle, and connect your business applications together. In a few clicks you can configure a job interview process, an invoice approval flow, or a document retention policy.
Documents in Context
- Organize your documents in a structured library, with custom document properties of any type, and attach any Google Drive files. Configure personalized views to display and browse your documents. Define business workflows with multiple approval steps, customized notification emails, expiration dates, and more advanced business logics with custom scripts.
- Document metadata – tag your Google Drive documents with any type of properties (strings, numbers, people, URLs, dates, value lists, …)
- Custom document views – configure list views and reports by selecting columns, sort order, and filters
- Advanced search – combine multiple search criteria like keywords, metadata values, date ranges and numerical values
- Geolocation – tag documents with geographic location data and search your documents by distance on a map