Electronic submission of market authorization requests
Ennov provides Ceva the Electronic submission capability with Ennov Dossier. This is currently used in France and Hungary for pharmaceutical and biological products. The solution is managed by Ceva's Research and Development team.
Management and publishing of your composite documents
- The Dossier software helps you create, update, publish and consult all types of composite documents.
- A compound document results from a dynamic merge and assembly of elementary documents stored independently and assembled by a structuring and publishing agent.
A simple solution to manage complex issues
- Even if elementary documents are of heterogeneous types and formats, they will be managed as a whole. For instance, a training manual can be made up of Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and a videotape. However, it is published and made available to all users as a single document.
- Does your business activity require that you merge various files created in different formats by several authors in a single and consistent dossier? Then Dossier add-on is meant for you. Technical documentation, marketing authorization submission dossiers, calls for tender, press and media kits, all these documents are managed as a single, consistent, structured and unified document.
No more time wasted on assembling and maintaining a constantly moving document means immediate return on investment.
- Each document or sub-dossier follows its own lifecycle, but the composite document is updated in real time, up to the moment you decide to freeze and publish it. The different authors working in collaboration keep their own autonomy. Dossier allows various combinations of the same content, in order to adapt to different contexts or targets: regulatory agencies, suppliers/customers' needs, audits, etc.
Dossier offers sophisticated and yet easy-to-use features
- Thanks to its user friendly drag-and-drop interface, Dossier can manage documents stored in Ennov Doc as well as external documents. To structure a dossier, all you have to do is define what parts, chapters, sections you want the dossier to be split into and drag-and-drop them onto the list of documents.
- Publishing can be done electronically or in paper format (PDF). The dossier author adds layout elements, and then asks for publishing, thereby starting the dossier version numbering.
- Easy to install, Dossier is a key tool to simplify and secure document management: It includes all the benefits of Ennov Doc with the added ability to manage more complex documents; compound dossiers. Time saving and safeguard against potential mistakes and oversights: this is what Dossier will do for you.