Video conference from all your devices, including iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Wherever you are your entire team can join the same Hangout from their desktop, laptop, phone or tablet with the same easy-to-use experience.
- You can also present slides from Google Slides for Android
- Increase your team’s productivity with meetings that hold up to 15 people within or outside Ceva and powerful tools like screen sharing and Google Drive documents, slides, drawings, or sheets. Background noise is muted.
- Review your latest slides or give a remote tutorial with easy screen sharing, then send around useful links with built-ion chat.
Integrated with Google Calendar
*When creating a meeting in Google Calendar, you can automatically add a Hangout. So when your meeting rolls around, it takes just one click to join.
Chromebox for meetings
- With these inexpensive devices, you can transform any meeting room into a video conference room. Just buy one or two TV screens and one Chromebox for meeting and equip the room for meetings with up to 6 of your colleagues.
Communicate with people even if they are not Ceva
- Since november 2015, if you share the link with people outside of Ceva (it will be shared by default in a calendar invite), they will be able to attend the wideo conference session even if they don't have a gmail account.