Collaborate on Spreadsheets
Make it count
- Google Sheets makes your data pop with colorful charts and graphs. Built-in formulas, pivot tables and conditional formatting options save time and simplify common spreadsheet tasks. All for free.
Get to your spreadsheets anywhere, anytime
- Access, create, and edit your spreadsheets wherever you go—from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Do more together
- Share with anyone : Click share and let anyone - coworkers, suppliers, clients - view, comment on or edit your spreadsheet.
- Edit in real-time : When someone is editing your spreadsheet, you can see their cursor as they make changes or highlight text.
- Chat & comment : Chat with others directly inside any spreadsheet or add a comment with "+" their email address and they'll get a notification.
Never hit “save” again
- All your changes are automatically saved as you type. You can even use revision history to see old versions of the same spreadsheet, sorted by date and who made the change.
Works with Excel
- Open and edit Microsoft Excel files
- Convert Excel files to Google Sheets and vice versa.
Offline? No problem.
- You can get to your spreadsheets from wherever you are, even without a signal. Simply enable offline editing to work in your browser or pin files on your mobile device.
Do more with add-ons
- Take your Sheets experience even further with add-ons. Try the Styles add-on to bring some extra pop to your next spreadsheet.
Get started now
- Sheets is ready to go when you are. Simply create a spreadsheet through your browser or download the app for your mobile device.