Collaborate on presentations
Slides is good for shiny 6-pagers or 600 page presentation. Not only does it have everything you need to pull together an awesome presentation but you'll never have to hit "save" again.
All of your new presentations will be created in the latest version of Google Slides. Any presentation you upload and convert to Google Docs format will be converted to the latest version of Google Slides.
Check out some of the new features in the latest version of Google Slides:
- Character-by-character collaboration: See updates in realtime as you edit presentations with other people.
- Drawing on canvas: Draw organizational charts, flowcharts, design diagrams and much more right within Google Slides.
- Transitions: Enhance your presentation with transition between slides.
- Shape linking: Turn shapes within your presentation into hyperlinks to other slides, presentations, or external webpages.
- Animations: Make it easy to create show-stopping presentations.
- Commenting: Collaborate with other people by adding comments to shapes, text or slides.
With Google Slides, you can
- Create, edit, and customize slides
- Insert shapes, images, and other objects
- Define animations and transitions
- Preview, present or print a presentation
- Publish and embed your presentation
As with other Google Docs, you also have access to the full revision history of a presentations.
Moreover, Google Slides works on iPad, Android tablets, and can also be created or edited while offline on Chrome.
Get helped on Google support site