Bibliographies made easy on the desktop and web
Reference Manager® is the powerful bibliographic solution for research and development in France. Search online databases, organize references easily, and watch your bibliography appear as you write. It requires Microsoft Word for writing.
it works only on Windows PC computers.
- Collect references from remote bibliographic databases: Search Web of Science®, PubMed and Internet libraries worldwide. Export references directly from Highwire Press, Ovid, OCLC and more.
- Organize your personal reference collection easily: Create as many databases as you like—unlimited database capacity. Attach files such as full-text PDFs, graphics, spreadsheets and more to a reference and store with your database.
- Publish your reference collection on the Web or an intranet: Make your databases available in a Web environment for yourself and others to access. Anyone can access your Web publisher site to search and create reference lists or export references.
- Format bibliographies instantly: Create bibliographies in Microsoft Word with Cite While You Write instant formatting—all you have to do is select references to cite. It formats the bibliography in over 1,000 journal styles.
- Share references on a network edition: When sharing databases with the network version, multiple users can read & write to the same database down to the field level within the same bibliographic record.
Research and Development appsPLUS...